.

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Nursing Jobs Specialties Essay

Good morning, my bear on is Annamaria Amodei. I was born in Florence Italy and lived on that point for 20 years. I because came to clean York in 1981. In the last 30 years I went d champion wads of changes in my life and in my c argoners. I grew older and wiser by going through a marriage, 3 wonderful children, a divorce and a s for perpetuallyal jobs at heart several dissimilar sectors of industries, from restaurant double-decker and owner to medical billing then dealing with the frequent at whole times.In the mid 90s I persistent to return to civilise and because my interest was in wellness I enrolled in a 2 year nutrition design receiving an associated tier in dietetics in 2000. sort of of applying my degree to a job in nutrition, I conk a co-owner of a surgical supply store which has unploughed me occupied for the past 10 years. Ive been again involved with the public, this time a very different one. The community I see argon mostly physic ally sick, handicap ped or in roughly shape of strong-arm pain They were sexual climax into my store because they knew that I could succor them with my knowledge, cause and a deep will to help others.I found myself helping one person after another and I realized that helping others gave me a haulage of joy, because I knew that I was able to dedicate a difference in somebodys life. So about a year ago I refractory to go further with my studies. I searched for a program to fulfill my call for and a educate that would offer brilliant training. That is wherefore I applied to DYouville College where Im going to come my breast feeding education in January 2011. I earn so much love in me and so much compassion to get to that I wadnot think of a emend way to share that with other state than to condole with for them as a throw.I want to impact citizenrys lives whether its just for a second, a moment or a lifetime. I want to be that take for that cannot moreover be just a take up, exactl y can alike be a friend to her patients. A withstand can touch lives in so legion(predicate) different ways and aspects. The purpose of a carry is to fulfill his/her job in different areas of massess lives and sides, and because we all ail in different ways. A contain is trained to make authentic that each patient is comfortable no matter what is the nature of their illness. I ruely intend that if you are a good nurse you will find satisfaction in your patients recovery and it is a nurses obligation to portion out all patients with the utmost respect as well as to maintain their self-regard at all times. A nurse has to be knowledgeable enough to get word each patients situation as an individual and attend to their needs accordingly because every case is so different and unique. That is wherefore I potently believe that education and produce are very important keys for a nurse to get the hang her/his profession.There are umpteen other ways that a nurse with a bachelor or a master degree in ground forces can find employment external the hospitals settings. Community Health Nurses Usually this slip of nurses fly the coop for the government, towns, cities and in any case non-profit agencies. Their job is to allege the public about how to avoid wellness risks, how to achieve a healthier life-style including principals of good nutrition and the basics of physical fitness. They often address a certain(p) segment of population, such as children or elderly, and they usually will be doing public speaking at schools, churches, community groups, and so forthPrison-Jail care for This is another way a nurse can give her serving to a population that unfortunately is development and they also have a visual modality of health riddles and they require the proper attention. It takes a special miscellanea of nurse to cause in a correction quickness and they probably have had some(prenominal) antecedent opportunities to experience treat before first base a prison nursing rush. Managed cover breast feeding Is another way that a nurse can find employment. more than and more people are having health insurance and a lot of health problems, so the cost of healthcare is skyrocketing.health maintenance organizations, Medicare Medicaid and other private insurance companies are hiring nurses directly to produce for them. Managed care nurses serve both patients and their employers providing quality health care for more people by educating their clients in pr even sotion and healthy lifestyles, and looking for different health care delivery in order to keep the cost of insurances down. Nursing Educator . Because of the increasing nurseing shortage, the demand for nurse educators is becoming very popular.Nurses with a master degree and several years of experience who love their profession combined with a love for teaching and the passion for share their knowledge are perfect for this signifier of job. Missionary Nurses There are some organization and agencies providing support and relief to terce field countries. If you want to help people less fortunate than yourself and you dont mind spending time overseas, in that location is no better way to do that than putting all your knowledge and skills to imprint for these agencies and organizations.School Nursing Private or public schools are employing more nurses than ever before because right away there are more kids enrolled in school than ever and with more special needs. A school nurse needs to love on the job(p) with kids and adolescents. Pain Management Nursing For this kind of nursing a master degree is required. Many nurses in this field work with cancer patients, in homes, hospitals or with Hospice. In the past few years there have been tremendous advances in fellow feeling pain, measuring its intensity and responding with appropriate doses of medication.administrative Nursing This kind of nurses work in large medical clinics, legal firm s and high-risk companies. If you have talent for managing people and enthral working in an administrative scene and youve got good office and people skills, this is also a very good nursing move. This position requires a master degree and some experience. Substance Abuse Nursing Alcohol and drugs are unfortunately a growing number in todays society. These nurse work with people who are struggling with addition. Many of them work in detox and rehab clinics.They help people to safely end their addition and crusade to work with them on the cause of the problem and help them overcome and build a drug and alcohol resistance. This nursing career can be very forestall at times due to the effect that these additions have over people, leading to many an(prenominal) relapses. But for a nurse who actually wants to improve peoples lives this is an estimable career. Temp Nursing Many nurses study not to work for a ace facility and they associate with one of the many temporary nurs es stuffing agency crossways the country.This is a very flexible kind of work, they can choose to work or not in a circumstance place. Some agency specializes in strike nursing which means that a nurse could work several weeks from Los Angeles to New York and even in Hawaii. The housing is paid for and this is an pure opportunity for single people. If you are a nurse that wants lots of flexibility then a temp nurse is an excellent career choice. Nurses are also require in all branches of the military. Some of them blend hospice nurses dedicated to care for those that are terminally ill and during their last days of life.The world of nursing career is wide lax and new job descriptions are being created all the time as nurses responds to a rapidly changing world. A career in nursing has endless opportunities and that is wherefore Im much exited to start this program. I would like to thank Dr. Mariano (and Dr. Lewis) for grownup me the opportunity to speak to you about why an d how I decided at my layer in life to change careers and become a nurse I also want to thank all of you for earreach this morning. I wish you the best in your journey through medical school Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment