.

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Romantic Nature Setting :: Descriptive Essay About A Place

Romantic Nature SettingAs I opened my eyes, I saw him gear uping there, still quiescence and exploring his mysticalest thoughts. The brisk morning air nibbled at my nose as the sun, bonny rising over the mountains, warmed my body. I leaned over and gave him a lovely kiss on his lips to wake him. He opened his eyes lento and looked over at me with a smile. As he stroked the side of my event with his gentle hand, I felt this chocolate colored skin mellow out over me. After laying there holding each other(a) in perfect silence, we decided to put our clothes on and go for a morning hike.We took off gloomy a path cover softly with moss and tiny pink flowers. Off to the side of the path were never-failing green trees and pants all nestled together to make ane beautiful piece of art. After a while, we reached a sparkling, clear stomach. It was somewhat twelve feet deep and nearly three feet deep. The path wound proper(ip) along side the water. Down the brook a ways, we came t o a deep water hole where the fish danced in the swirling current. I noticed the brook was beginning to flow a little faster now, and I could reveal the steady, rushing noise of the water falling over the cliffs that lied ahead. We walked to the cliffs sharpness to look over at the crystal clear lagoon that lay below us. The falls dropped about thirty feet voltaic pile before it met the pond of water below. To the sides of the waterfall were moss-covered rocks, ferns and other green plants, growing from the crevices of the cliffs.Vines weaved their way down from the trees that towered from on top of the rocks. We decided to take off and climb down towards the water pool.Following the trail, we lost sight of the waterfall for most of the succession it took to climb down. As we neared the bottom, huge rocks at the edge of the waterfall barricade all view of it. Once the waterfall became visible, it was more beautiful that ever. From the bottom, we could put on the vapors rising from where the falls bubbled into the pool. We could see the rainbow that was made from the sunlight lustrous through the mist. Since it was such a nice day, we decided to go for a swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment