.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

The Role of Art in My Life Essays -- Personal Narrative

The Role of Art in My LifeThe arts exact influenced my life in amazing moods. Throughout my life, art has been the place I run to and my escape from the world. As Ive grown older, art has rick so much more than that. Every piece of art I create is a journey into my soul. Its a priceless way to deal with my emotions and my struggles. I create art not only because I enjoy it and because I want to, but because I have to. someplace deep inside there is a driving force, urging me to institutionalize my heart down on paper. I become emotionally disposed to each of my pieces because they are like dashes on the wall marking my growth. for each one one is the solution to a problem I have dealt with and overcome. The summertime before my senior year, I participated in Ringling School of Art and send offs Pre Coll...

No comments:

Post a Comment