.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Essay --

Technology is becoming an increasingly bigger part of each of our lives. Everything seems to involve some form of technology whether it is a clock, a phone or a car. However, the specific area of technology I am going to be focusing on for my Individual Research is digital Technology. I have chosen this question because technology plays a big part of my life I utilize it everyday, whether it is for school, entertainment or current events. However, the much and more I use my computer the more I wonder do the benefits of technology outweigh the disadvantages. Thus, from this query it stemmed into the question for my individual interrogation Do the benefits of Digital Technology Outweigh the Disadvantages? And, through my research, I will be able to gain knowledge on how technology is useful Globally, across the country and personally, and how it could be more helpful than not. Throughout my individual research the main topic I will cover will be Technology and stinting Divide. Howeve r, more specifically I could also focus on Social Networking, Robotics, and Communication and transportation. If the world were to continuing advancing in terms of technology at the rate that it was today, we could possibly see a major expansion of Robots in our culture. Robots could potentially free us from continuing to do repetitive and tedious jobs. Although it may be true that we require the training from those types of jobs, the discipline and patience. Yet, history has proven that most of these tedious jobs have been allocated to the lower and middle classes and compensation for those jobs is rarely self-consistent to the desirability of work. With our current advancements in technology continuing to the not-too-distant future, robots will soon be able to take... ...that if governments around the world continue to set up campaigns like Be Net-wise it could fell the potential chance of poke fun online and make people around the world more confident to browse the web with out fear from abuse and use it for the greater good in finding information. And also if the rest of the world follows the EUs example of investing in technology to affix innovation and development, the economies of the world will all benefit through the competition of businesses and will most likely experience an increase in economic growth. Finally, I truly believe that if the world continues on this path, I believe that through the development of technology we could ultimately make my scenario a very real possibility, and we could reduce the gaps between the social classes, and could ultimately benefit in the future through having more freedom and choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment