.

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Literary Research Paper Topics - Wuthering Heights

Literary Research Paper Topics - Wuthering HeightsWuthering Heights is one of the best literary novels ever written. I don't know if I would have given it a higher rating, had I not seen a scene or two of it first hand.I've always been a bit of a theatre buff. I enjoy watching various kinds of theatre, I love to read about them and, of course, I love to sing along with the singers and actors. The last of which I see only when I'm driving on the highway or I'm on a long airplane trip.When I saw that part of the book was called Wuthering Heights, the thought came to me that I might want to write a short research paper on this novel. After all, it's not every day that a book comes out of an author's imagination, right? I'm sure that you might be wondering how I can compare a book to a musical, right?Well, as I mentioned earlier, when I saw a scene or two of the play, it gave me the idea that I should put together a paper comparing the ways performance. This is an interesting topic and o ne that deserves close attention. I will also touch on one of the many possible plot structures in this story and how it makes sense. For those who are looking for literature research, this would be the perfect essay for you.The first thing I wanted to do when I heard about the book and Wuthering Heights, is compare the ways performance was affected by the different actors. I knew that Eliza and Robert were two good actors. I thought they were great at what they did and their performances were brilliant.However, one of the reasons 'fog' got in the way of the play's development is the fact that many of the scenes were filmed at two days' notice and then the rest of the night was used to edit the scene. What happens next is a good example of the kind of scene changes that happened throughout the story, including a flashback and a body switch.I was surprised when I heard about the novel and the movie adaptation and Wuthering Heights has become a great modern novel. If you haven't read it and you've been on the internet for the past month, you should definitely go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment